Monday 31 December 2007

SunDay Outing

I was sleeping this morning when Ma woke me up and asked whether I wanted to follow Pa to go and see his American officemate-Uncle Game Osborne at Mitaka.Well,well,well..who said I didn't want to go huh??
After met Uncle Game,we went to Kichijoji,Ma & Pa's favorite shopping place.
Pa & I,with stomachs full of "Mentaiko" Spaghetti and Fish Burgers.
These dolls became popular after I took picture with them(*^-^*)But I think those people were just interested in me,not the dolls:P
Long boots for Auntie Lina
Cheap sale!You can get a pair of boots for less than 2,000yen!
Shoes anyone??Actually Ma is a "temporary-retired-shoes-maniac" and I think you must ask Pa for the reason:P
Pa & Skechers

6 comments:

lina said...

Izu-kun,
auntie nak boot-boot tu!!!

Izz Qayyim said...

Auntie Lina,
meh ler mehh..semlm nmpk long boots tu terus tingat kt Auntie Lina..hehe..

Sya-Hanim Husni said...

Nak jugak boots tuh....saiz besaq ada ????

Izz Qayyim said...

Cheyah oits!
x tau la size paling besag brapa....ada kottttttt

Sya-Hanim Husni said...

Macam2 pesyen gamaq....kalah model...hikhikhikhik....

Izz Qayyim said...

auntie cheyah,
qayyim la ni dh tera dh when it comes to amik gambag time:))