Monday 31 December 2007

Nintendo Fan(^-^)

These are my games collection and all of them are the Nintendo's(^-^)
This is my first game so called the Nintendo GameBoy Advance SP.I could still remember Pa bought it some where in KL when I was 4 years old.Since then I started to love games and became one of Nintendo lovers too!
This is Nintendo DS(stands for Double Screen)and I bought it on 2/1/2007 by using my own pocket money(^-^).They're also good because I could play with those characters I like most such as the Pokemon,Kabutomushi,Naruto and others.
This is Nintendo's latest product,Wii.All of them are interesting and nice,but so far Ma likes Fit very much as it could give her encouragement in losing weight too.Ghee!
Well,all play and no work also makes "IQ" a dull boy!!These are what Ma bought for me at Kinokuniya Book Store today-a compilation of Grade 1's workbooks,Kanji lesson and "KyuKyu Card".
Aisehh..nampak gaya kena pulun la lepas ni..huhuhu..

6 comments:

lina said...

seronoknya... bolehlah auntie & Raimie datang tumpang main kan? kan? hehehe

Izz Qayyim said...

Auntie Lina,
bolehh..lg ramai lagi best!

Ajzie said...

Wahh syok nya. kat ini mama alya n ammar masih terhendap2 survey price.. takat nih main ler McDonalds free games tuh..huhuhuhu

Izz Qayyim said...

Auntie Ajzie,
xper slow2..kitorg pon klu dok mesia blom tentu mampu:P
ni pon sbb Papa pon gamer gak..hehe..so merasa laaaaaa

Sya-Hanim Husni said...

Qayyimm...buku tu kalo xmo nti bok blk tau...aunty nk blajaq tulih kanji.....hiragana dok merangkak lg nih...lupa habih hat blajaq dolu2 tuh

Izz Qayyim said...

gambare auntie kirah@cheyah(^-^)/nnt bok balik buku kita rebuih bagi auntie minum ayag no;)