Sunday 2 December 2007

My Favs.(*^-^*)

My iPod Shuffle & Ma's iPod Nano.
I love music,of course next to TV & PC games.Recently Pa received an iPod Shuffle from his office(good huh!)and gave it to me.For your info.,Pa helped me to install a lot of Ultraman's theme songs and some others which I like.When do I use iPod?Well,I use it when traveling by train(sometimes I played Nintendo DS while traveling) or before go to bed.Ma?Yup!she used it when she's alone at home or while riding a bicycle to her school,which needed her to travel approximately 10 km or 30 minutes through a short cut path across the vegetable farms.Surely physically & mentally exhausted especially during her sleepless nights,but Ma said it was fun to be accompanied by her iPod and what most important,she also found that cycling's a very good exercise too:)
I showed you before right?Well,again..this is my handphone.I like to take my own pictures using it.And I can receive sms from Mak Ngah,Pak Cik and my other family members staying abroad through this handphone too;)
This is Ma's handphone.I seldom borrowed it from Ma incase I was getting bored with mine.Well,quite a lot of games inside:)That's why I like it haaaaa..huhuhuhu
And this one is Pa's.Pa likes his PDA phone very,very,very much,so that it's really hard for me to borrow it even for a few minutes.Yup!He reads news and do many other things using this PDA phone.And he even listens to the musics & watching videos using this thing,that's why he doesn't need iPods like Me & Ma...iine!

Errr..iPods or handphones,anyone???(*^-^*)

6 comments:

lina said...

sugoi! bila agaknya Mama & Papa Raimie nak beli satu utk Raimie ye? ^_^

Anonymous said...

lina,tu sbb dpt free,,sbb tu Pa bleh kasik kt IQ..klu harap nk belikan iPod semata2,mmg susah la..baik belikan buku ke apa...huhuhu

Sya-Hanim Husni said...

Psttt...Qayyim...habaq ke mama tuh bahaya naik gerek boh ipod di telinga...ma apa2 mai dr belakang x dengaq.....silap2 syok kediri truih masuk longkang...hehehehe.......

PDA tuh menarik perhatian betoi la...bila tah nk pi Nihon lg...nk pi membeli-belah....chewaaahhhhhhh......

Anonymous said...

cheyah...
hahahha..mmg pon Ma salu nek gerek sambey senyum...layan lagu indon,omputeh & hindustan...opss...nihongo!

PDA tu kena tanya Pa..dia tau saja!menat la katakannnnnnnnnnn

Anonymous said...

wow! k.umie naik beskal 10km?? pergi+balek=20km? huwaaa.. sungeii.. tabek (ameng) spring!!

Anonymous said...

aah waniey..itu le dia...hahahaha...tapi time natsu je kuruih..skang ni tembun semula :P
natsukashiinaaa sebut ameng spring..tingat lagu "sampai hati"..kwangkwangkwanggg..