Sunday 30 December 2007

Yattane KOBU.KURO(^-^)/

Congratulations to Japan band-KOBUKURO-for gaining the Japan Best Record Award & Golden Award,with their popular song-TSUBOMI-

I started to know TSUBOMI or "Flower Bud" early this year from a Japanese drama called "Tokyo Tower-Boku to Okang,Tokidoki Otong-"("Tokyo Tower-Me and Ma,Sometimes Pa-").Since then,the more I heard the song,the more I started to love it until Ma decided to adopt the drama's title as my blog's title too(^-^).

What made me most passionate about this song was the lyrics which were very touching and as far as I'm concerned,the song was composed in remembrance of a guy's(he's one of KOBUKURO's members) Mother's love,even though he had lost her for almost 12 years.How great a Mother's love huh!

And tonight,I was so glad to hear that TSUBOMI won the Japan Best Record Award & Golden Award during the 49th Japan Music Award.
I'm proud of you guys & keep up the good work(*^-^*)

Enjoy the song(^-^)/
.....................................................................................

Translation lyric
KOBUKURO - "FLOWER BUD"
Lyrics : Kobuchi Kentaro
Composition : Kobuchi Kentaro

Just like crying, in the middle of a smile smeared with perspiration
No one can be recognised
That's why i don't know about your tears
Its still burning, lighting up my heart
I received from you the tender light, proof of unconditional love
While being enveloped by the gentle spot under the sun, i whisper into your back
Even if a day like this comes again
Surely, surely, surely, you would be able to understand

Vanishing and blooming, this year too the flower bud is waiting for me
The petal dancing in the wind that my palm can't grasp
Stops on the shoulder lightly
Skillfully riding it and showing a smile, i remember you by myself

In the valley of buildings, sometimes buried dreams bud too
Isn't that what makes flowers bloom? you can't choose where your dreams will blossom
The silhouettes we dropped on this town, they're all looking for the light
Even as time overlaps and flows over itself
Surely, surely, surely the day we grow out of this will come

On the breezeless track, the beautiful sky of may feels blue and lonely
The motionless scattered clouds will always be floating
There is no place i can return to anymore
This is the way i am, in the whispering wind it dances to the ground with a flash,my tears

Almost scattering, the re-opening petals are like you
Giving time and again to these hands that grasp at the silent encouragements

Ganishing and blooming, this year too the flower bud is waiting for me
Even now i still can't catch the dreams you painted
Stopping right beside me
Opening gracefully just like a smile, i keep looking for the flower bud,in the sky

2 comments:

Nuno Lady said...

kita serupa gak... suka lagu ni... especially video clip dia yang guna shadow dari tangan tu.. fantastic...! akhirnya dapat gak translated lagu tsubomi ni... HAPPY NEW YEAR... dan MAAL HIJRAH yang bakal menjelang

Anonymous said...

happy new year to fitrah & nazli too(*^-^*)bebila free jemput la dtg umah!akk insyaAllah pindah umah baru on 16/2 nnt...dekat2 sini gak;)