Friday 14 December 2007

Friday The 14th.

Sekadar ingin memperingati sesuatu yang normal dalam hidup seorang Muslim,tapi sering dilupakan oleh kita semua...
Surah A-Fatihah
Keterangan ayat

**************************************************************************************

I'm back in action(^-^)/

I started to cough since last Tuesday.At first,Ma thought it was only a normal cough because my other Japanese friends also pretending to be the same like me,and besides I used to have a kind of allergy;I couldn't bear the sudden change in weather and temperature which made me coughing;so Ma gave me the medicine she brought from M'sia.

However,being my mother for more than 7 years,Ma also doubted that things were not right from the beginning,so she finally brought me to see the pediatrician(I call him Dr. U)on Wednesday evening,after finished her weekly thesis presentation.

Well,Dr. U was very nice and he gave me a medicine called "27",which is recently a substitute medicine to replace "tamiflu"-an influenza medication.Luckily I didn't have flu,so under Dr. U's supervision,I was told to take the "27" twice daily.Whereas,his precaution to Ma,if my body temperature increased and showed the sign of influenza,he advised me to take 3 sacks of "27" daily.

The taste?Yucks!Just imagine you're giving your kid a "petai" or "jering"..phewwww!But instead,I learned to not to judge the book by its cover..hehe..Alhamdulillah...memang berkesan ubat herba yang doktor tu kasik.Anyway,faith is to believe what you do not see;the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.Don't you think so?

And to that extend,I admit that all life is an experiment.Dugaan Allah kepada umatNya untuk menguji sejauh mana kesabaran & keimanan seseorang Muslim itu.Subhanallah!

No comments: