Thursday 27 December 2007

Congratulations My Everdearest Sists.

Today is a special day for my cousin sisters,Kak Long Syud & Along Tieya(both of them are my "Alongs").

First,it's all about Kak Long Syud,my eldest cousin sister.
Today's Kak Long's 25th birthday..(did I say "25"??)hehe..cool sist!
♪HaPpY BiRtHdAy To YoU...HaPpY BiRtHdAy To YoU...HaPpY BiRtHdAy DeAr KaK LoNg..HaPpY BiRtHdAy To YoU!!♪
May Allah bless you always & all the best for you future endeavours(*^-^*)
A birthday cake for you Kak Long!!

Secondly,big congrates to Along Tieya,my 6th cousin sister,on her success(^-^)/
Today's a big day for Along coz she managed to get 8As in her PMR examination.I'm proud and happy for you Along(*^-^*)Keep up the good work & gambattekudasaine!
And here goes a present from me...kenang daku dalam doamu!

4 comments:

lina said...

terer la Along Izu-kun. say congrats for her!

ada lagi satu kek yang cantik. yg ni boleh buat hantaran nih... :-)

Izz Qayyim said...

Auntie Lina,
Along ni pandai cakap nihongo tau..sebab dia blaja kat sekolah!
OK,insyaAllah..nnt IQ sampaikan pada Along ye!arigatouuuuuuuuu

KakNi said...

Tahniah kepada sepupu-sepupu sekalian... ya betul, kemaghin keluag result pmr...

Izz Qayyim said...

Thanks K.Ahni...
syukur alhamdulillah,so far mereka tak pernah menghampakan...(*^-^*)