Monday 3 December 2007

Yes!Yes!!



Remember what I've told you that day?That I was sad:(But you see,I believed that it takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else.So,I kept the faith and made another move and luckily succeed!!

I know that to be alive at all involves some risk.So,yesterday I listened to myself and knew who am I.And the result was..yes!yes!!!
Guess what?!I managed to consult Ma to go to my school tomorrow.Ban.zaiiiiiii(^-^)/

Argh!Can't wait to see Ma in my class tomorrow morning..lalalalala♪


"No man succeeds without a good woman behind him.Wife or mother,if it is both,he is twice blessed indeed."

4 comments:

Sya-Hanim Husni said...

Gelak besaq nooo......sonok la tuh....selamat pi skolah....

Anonymous said...

cheyah,
ho laaa..nakai x sangga!picit jugak hidong tu:P
nampak gaya kena la Mama kayuh gerek 100km/j incase nak bagi dan masuk kelaih...huhuhuhu..demi anak!

Sya-Hanim Husni said...

Kena beli mutu la ma gitu gaya.....beli vespa....heheheh

Anonymous said...

tu yang kena amek lesen tuuuuuuuuu