Sunday 2 December 2007

Shopping?Yeah!!!

Have you ever been shopping for groceries?I always do it on Saturdays or Sundays,depending on Ma's shopping mood:P
Today we went to the nearest shopping complex called "The Summit".There're lots of great healthy grocery items such as fresh vegetables & seafoods being sold at the store which attracted Ma the most.But,for me,I'm more attracted to icecreams:))
Japan's Baskin Robbins.Looks like M'sia's Baskin Robbins,except for the price I think;)Just imagine you can get 2 regular scoops of icecreams for only 310yen(let's see it as RM3.10!!)
I met my classmate,Masahiro-kun & his family,whom were doing their groceries shopping at the same place too!
Haha..but still I'm loving vanilla icecream,even though I have an adorable & sweetie Miss Baskin Robbins just in front of me:P
Chatting & eating.But I think I enjoyed playing with Masahiro's big brother,Yuuta-kun's Nintendo DS more;))
Pa's having Hot Cafe Au Lait and Cream Bread

4 comments:

lina said...

310 yen pun kalu convert ok lagi tu...

Anonymous said...

betol tu lina..people see japan as d*mn expensive,but actually m'sia lagi la mahallllll...tak padan sungguh:P

Sya-Hanim Husni said...

Tudiaaaaa.....mkn eskrem smpi berlemoih....hehehehe....

Aunty pun suka gak...tapikan....tapikan...uncle tak bg la....kalo nk mkn kena mkn curi2...habih2 sgt teringin mekdonel la sbb blh drive tru...kalo baskin robin ka,haagen dazs ka x bley sbb mata2 gelap dok kt sebelah.....salah besaq woo mkn eskrem....blh penjara tak makan 2 minggu...hikhikhikhik....

Anonymous said...

cheyah,
lagu tu la hero kecik kami ni...klu mai bab makan..mmg x pandang kiri kanan dah..lupa kebajikan diri seh!mmg xdak awek bekenan la when it comes to eating..kuikuikui

isk isk iskkk..rugi wooo x belasah haagen dasz tu..sodap siuttttt...nak2 hat green tea tu....adeh!hingga menjilat spoonnnn