Friday 13 April 2007

Wanna Know Something?

Wanna know something?Today is FRIDAY THE 13TH!!! I was supposed to bring my "urine sample" to school but unfortunately I finished my "loo"before Ma could get it..huhuhu..actually Ma tried to get some after I had my breakfast this morning & it was very funny!hehehe..syyy....I should keep it as a secret between Ma & I !but it still did not fulfill the requirements for getting an examination..zannendeshita!Never mind..luckily I could still send it on next Monday..Ma,I'll try my best to cooperate with you ok!You've got my words;)
These are some of my textbooks...I learn Japanese,Mathematics,Drawing & Manual Arts,P.E. & Living(?)ala2 "Tatarakyat"or"Kesihatan" if it's in Malaysia,in school..by the way,next week I'll be joining Mr.Serge's English Class & I'm really looking forward to learn Eglish again!
Welcome to my room...I seldom get in here coz it's so colddddd.....
My bed..I slept on it only twice since we moved in here last October:(...I was so scared to be left alone,spashly without Ma sleeping beside me..she's the best pillow I've ever had..hehe:)
And these are Ma's textbooks...all of them are in Japanese...well,I wish that I also could read,write & speak Japanese fluently in future,insyaAllah!
Ma has to do an assignment on these books,which is to be submitted on next Monday...actually the subject is on theoretical basis-how to develop a theory- and so on..well,it's the first assignment/report for her after being on "raya" for almost 2 months!gambare Mama!nampak gaya Mama dah tak boleh "raya"lagi coz she should be more serious & concentrate on her study this time!haha..can u believe that?

P/S:Early this week Ma received an sms from Pak Cik(Ma's younger brother)saying that their sister cousin@my Mak Long(Atok's niece)is very ill and has been admitted in Kuantan Hospital's ICU.Mak Long is in her early 50's and she has diabetes
..sama2 la kita doakan kesihatan beliau...dengan izinmu ya Allah!

6 comments:

NaDKen9 said...

gambatte mama qayyim... heheheh.. beui ka nak study nih?? cam konfius plak.... hahahah..just kidding.. qayyim pun kena ghajin2 blajaq nooo....

Izz Qayyim said...

nadia..haha..tau x pa!:))
p/s:yan,ingat lagi zaman dok pi wat report kt umah ko time wkend last yr..dgn bertemankan si walid...hihihi..okarishimashita!kali ni pon kena lagi..sapa plak la nk teman aku nih?

Anonymous said...

Umi,the book yang dlm gambar tu klu tak silap about Introduction to Fieldwork kan? Is this about market research fieldwork? Klu ya, nanti tolong belikan akak buku satu buku tu. Let me know the price ya.pls reply at zuraidah_ramly@yahoo.com.

Kak Zu

Anonymous said...

natsukashiii naa.. sungguh betapa umie nih mmg study.kompemm... hehe nnt ada la orang dok sama jd burung antu gak ni

Izz Qayyim said...

K.Zu..salam!hisashiburidane!genkinishiteru?
aah...buku besar sket tu mmg introduction to fieldwork,for those yg nk study further on organization and management..rega dia 2,625yen,klu akak nk insyaAllah boleh saya usahakan..email me ok!
Yan..haha!ingat lagi ko ek?dis week bermula lg la hari2 wkend aku yg x tenteram tu...hehehe..

Izz Qayyim said...

oppss..lupa lak!K.Zue,for your info. the book's author is my Professor & I'm in his class now;)also,I'll be writing a thesis on Marketing this year and really need his assistance on how to develop our own theory..huhu..cam muri ja!hahhaa