Saturday 21 April 2007

Oh Boy!

Today Pa was on a weekend break and he taught me how to ride on a bicycle.Well,Ma snapped this picture while we were on the way to the mini park just beside Souma's house,less than 5 minutes by walk from our house.
This was my first ride...oh no!I'm scared!!
Pa was kind enough to push the bicycle for me all the way..hehhe..see the red bushes behind the scenery?Actually,they were the trees planted surrounding the mini park area,cum the park's high fence;)they're really R.E.D.!
Run Pa!Run!I'm on my wayyyyyyy..
Why la!?I've really tried my best to ride on this bicycle,but still couldn't get the skill...how sad!"Baka!Baka!bush..bush..(hitting the bike's front basket)" and looking at my attitude really made Ma & Pa burst on their big laughs!hahhaha...kesiannya anak aku!
Happy,sad,fatigue,enthusiastic,desire,hope...
Like father like son:)Papa,mou tsukareta...kaerouyo!(Pa,I'm tired..let's go home!)
Arghhhh...again and again and again I fell on the ground...gambare Izu!!(all the best Izz)
..at last..I did it!I did it!!Alhamdulillah...
Tiada kejayaan tanpa pengorbanan..Thanks Pa for putting your big effort to teach me cycling.It was crazy fun and I just couldn't stop riding on it.Yattane!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bro qayyim..!! arisa nak tumpang... erk? takde seat blakang la... kita dok kat bakul ek ek ek. omedeto!! nanti bleh la gi hitori no okozukai ne

Izz Qayyim said...

arisa-chan,abg qayyim lesen L lagi..x leh bwk penumpang!nnt polis tangkap..hehe..okozukai ka..chotto abunainaaa..ada yg sampai ke akihabara ke kotakemukaihara ni karang;)