Monday 23 April 2007

Hello English

This is my first English homework since joining Sergie Sensei's class on last Thursday.Well,quite a number of them but still enjoyable.You can see it from my expression huh?!hehehhe...
I could still remember doing homework given by my teacher at the former kindergarten in Bangi when I was 3 years old!Just imagine that!phewwww...apalagi,,anak tido dek kepenatan,mak bapak la yg bertungkus lumus tolong siapkan..apala dia tahu masa umo 3 tahun tu..
Yatta!!...so far so good!I managed to finish them quickly for I couldn't wait to play with my DS;)Then,as an "upah",Ma cooked a delicious Nasi Goreng Pattaya@Omelette for dinner

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

rajin qayyim rajin rajinlah belajaq
bila besaq nanti boleh tunjuk ajaq
papa dan mama gembira selalu
melihat qayyim rajin baca buku

p/s: versi loghat kedah.... hehehhhehe

Izz Qayyim said...

aunty nad..haha!pandai sungguh wat pantun!bakat terpendam nih..mama kata gomen,lately dia x dan nk update blog..dok gheja stay up sampai kol 3am wat report..hehe!

Anonymous said...

Hello.. my name is Izz 'desu'? Your name is Is or Izz?? My name is Izz laa...!! Yoroshiku ne!! Wakaranaidesyo?? Oyaji Gyaku de Gomen ne!!!

Izz Qayyim said...

Uncle Nazmi..hahaha!mmg lawak oyaji kusai!..Mama nara wakarukedo,Izz-kun zettai wakarangyo!hahaha...