Friday 20 April 2007

My Cyber Pet Cat & The Guardian

Hie there!Look what I have!!Today Aunty Hana helped to make one of my dreams came through by adopting a pet cat so called "neko"..actually hers was a bat named "kechik"..nice huh?You could play with "neko" or feed him by clicking button "more" on the bottom right side.Why not give a try?I'm sure you'd enjoy it;)Happy playing('-')/
woooppsss..forgot to tell you that I also adopted a hedgehog named "i.q."@ izz qayyim for my blog's guardian;)He likes to eat strawberry and the more you left click your mouse,the more he'll jump and then starts to roll!try out..



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arkkk comeynye dedua!!!
Si kechik tu asik tidoqq ja.. tak pa la, memandangkan makcik pun suka tidoq, maka ada pet suka tidoq apa salahnya kan..

Izz Qayyim said...

Na..like owner like pet;)ngam la tuhhh