Monday 16 April 2007

Boy's Talk

It was raining today.I took this picture from outside our balcony and could see that the spring trees had started to greening very well.Springtime is seen as a time of growth, renewal, of new life (both plant and animal) being born, and of the cycle of life once again starting. It is also used more generally as the start of better times.
Looking at these pigeons reminded me of our "love-birds"...
After school,I invited Souma to come and play at my house.Ma gave me a bitter smile..hehhe..anyway,I'm sure she'll be fine if I behave myself and share all my toys with Souma.
He didn't have Nintendo DS so I borrowed him mine.We played together for about 3 hours until Aunty Yuuko & Suzuka came to fetch him and they immediately went out for a shopping.Bestnya!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ano nee.... kuma! kuma! kuma!!

Izz Qayyim said...

Uncle Nazmi,kuma hat lagu tu ka??boku wa kuma,kuma,kuma....erk!kuma kayo?

Anonymous said...

Faatin pun tak de nintendo DS.. ibu & ayah tak mampu beli..
kalau dah tak nak nintendo DS sok or kalau Papa qayyim belikan yang lain, bagi yang tu kat Faatin yer..

Izz Qayyim said...

hahaha...IQ guna duit simpanan dia la beli nintendo DS tuhhh...Ma & Pa lg la x mampu maaaa:(