Tuesday 29 January 2008

Influen.za Type A

This is not related to Integra Type R,nor Jaguar E-Type.But it's all about Influenza Type A virus,which I got from school yesterday.

I woke up as early as 5am this morning and called up for Ma.
ME:Ma...atsui..(Ma,panas...)
MA:(No answer.Actually Ma slept at 2am this morning)
ME:Ma..okite..atsuiyo....(Ma,bangun la..Qayyim panas..)
MA:(Alhamdulillah!At last she heard me!)Gomen yo...doushitano?(Sorry sayang..kenapa ni?)
ME:Kimochi warui..atama ga itai..(Rasa tak sedap badan..sakit kepala..)
MA:Arghh..atsui jyan!!daijoubu?(Alamak!panasnya...Qayyim OK?)
ME:Atama ga itai yo...(Sakit kepala..)
MA:Wakatta..wakatta...chotto mattene..(Ye la!ye la!Tunggu kejap ye!)

..and my fever was at 38.5 degrees Celcius!

She immediately called up for Pa and they gave me some medicines which were kept in our stock.Alhamdulillah I could continue my sleeping but not for Ma.She was worried about me..huhuhu..

Actually I only knew that I was infected by this virus after seeing Dr."S" this evening.No wonder my fever returned and I was lacked of energy compared to afternoon time.MasyaAllah!Apakah ini?

Influenza exists in three different types,designated A, B, and C.While types B and C can infect humans,type A is responsible for most human influenza epidemics.You can read more on Influenza here
(Caution:The more you read about Influenza,the more you'll get scary!)

There're vaccines against influenza but unfortunately we didn't get the flu shots this year.Even sometimes the seasonal flu shot won't protect you from being infected by the virus.Inilah dugaan....

I also received a letter from my class teacher,Watanabe Sensei,telling that there're 6 of us who were absent from class today and we're all infected by the same virus!
Gosh!Sungguh ganas virus itu!
Anyway,I'll be at home for another 2-3 days,or may be over the weekends.And these are my pics...a sick me!

I'm s.i.c.k.
It's over 39 degrees,yet I could still smile to Ma:)
A tired face of mine.
Sleepy me..
Down to earth after taking Tamiflu@Oseltamivir

But I truly believe that...
"Segala bencana, penyakit, kesusahan atau kerunsingan yang menimpa tubuh badan atau akal fikiran seseorang mukmin adalah menjadi "Kaffarah" (penghapus) kekotoran dosa dan kesalahan orang yang ditimpa bencana itu.

Dan sesiapa yang menyifatkan bala bencana yang menimpanya sebagai nikmat dan menerimanya dengan reda akan mendapat balasan pahala daripada Allah,selain terhapus kekotoran dosa dan kesalahannya."

P/S:Sentiasalah redha dgn apa jua ujian yg mendatang dan pohonlah kekuatan agar tetap berada di jalanNYA dalam apa jua keadaan..Aja!Aja!Fighting!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

siannye qayyim. odaijini ne.
harris pun baru baik demam, 38.6C.
bawak gi clinic n dpt ubat yg cucuk kot bontot terus baik next day....
harris tido nenyak tp mama nye yg xleh tido. shimpai dakara... maklum la 1st time.

Anonymous said...

farah,
arigatou...demo chou-shimpai...body temperature tak turun2 ni cemano???

Anonymous said...

IQ, odaiji ni! semoga cepat sembuh.
K.Umie, jage diri baik2, jangan nnt akak pulak yg collapse.

Anonymous said...

waniey-chan,
arigatou!insyaAllah...gambaruzou!!!

Anuar Fariz Shuaid said...

Lerr kesiannye. Xpa inshaalah sembuh soon sebab he's having a great ma and pa to look after him. Ogenkide..

Anonymous said...

tks anuar(*^-^*)
alhamdulillah iq's feeling better,after telan 3 peket tamiflu..huhuhu...

asma said...

alah, ciannya. kita ni selalulah terlambat nak tahu perkembangan semasa kengkawan. cian qayyim. dah sembuh dah pun agaknya.

take care yer.

Anonymous said...

Asma dearie...
xper xper..IQ dah sihat alhamdulillah...esok dah bleh gi skolah:)