Monday 7 January 2008

The End of Winter Hols

Yup!Tomorrow's the first day of school for this year and so ends my wonderful winter holidays.Adeh!malasnya(nie Ma yang cakap:P)
Trust me!I love school and can't wait for tomorrow..argh!!
So,to be well prepared,Ma brought me to the nearest and cheapest(980yen/head) saloon to have my hair cut this evening after finished my swimming class(Hey!Did I tell you that I was promoted to Level 15 yet?)
Anyway,let's see my new hair..ghee!perasan kejap!
Owh..almost forgot!Pa bought me a brand new Toyota Estima,which is now waiting for the Fairy God Mother to change it into the real one...ghee!





2 comments:

lina said...

nak magic dust kasik tukaq toyota estima tu? heheheheh...

Anonymous said...

lina,
ader ke?nak nakkkkkkkkk...tp lesen tak tuko lagi ni..cemano??