Tuesday 2 October 2007

Sports Day

Today at school,we were conducting the whole school's Sports Day,which was postponed from last Sunday,from 9am till 3pm.
Ma & Pa were impressed with the design and organization as it was all about fun for the kids...the children whom trying their hardest and parents screaming from the sidelines.
Well,basically we were divided into 2 groups,White(Shiro-Gumi) and Red(Aka-Gumi),and I was in Shiro-Gumi.The scenery was different from Malaysian School because here everybody should take part in the specific events according to levels.And of course Shiro-Gumi won!!!!!
Find me!find me!
Cak!!!Here I am..
The whole school
Me again('-')/
Ma helped me and other friends to wear bandana.
I'm ready!
Chit chat with Aoi-chan & Souma..
My school and the field..
Ready to perform..
Dance..dance!



Me & Souma
40metres relay-tengok tu yang di sebelah kiri sekali..dapat no.4:(
Uit!awat dok tunggu bawah gol tu anak oiiii...
Fatigue...
Sempat tu main pasir..
Baru sedar yang Ma tak ada..huhuhu..Pa said Ma's gone to school & she'll come back later.

No comments: