Saturday 20 October 2007

Kodaira Shimin Matsuri

Today's the first time for Me,Ma & Pa to ride on Niji-Bus,heading for Kodaira City Hall.And it's tiny in size really reminded Ma & Pa of KL's Mini Buses:P
Well,Kodaira City,the place where I'm living now,is organizing a Citizen Festival or so called "Shimin Matsuri".It's an annual event and today I went to see Mei-chan & Jun-chan performed their dance together with my other school friends (Aoi-chan,Takuma-kun,Gayon-chan,Yurie-chan,Kyouna-chan and etc)in Yosakoi team.
My school's Yosakoi team.
They're the first team to perform on stage.Gambare!!
Inspirable!
Fantastic!
Mei In The Middle:)
Inspite of only a few hours of practise,I think they did very..very..very..well.
Modern Dance
Wowww!!
Small children from the other team.So cute!
Different "Yosakoi" team.
Kakko yokatta!
Jun-chan,Suzu-chan,Mei-chan,Tsuki-chan,Me & Souma-kun('-')/

It seems that my friends will be performing again tomorrow morning,but how sad that I couldn't go and watch the show since I'll be having a soccer tournament.Anyway,wishing you guys all the best & good luck.Gambareyo!!!Ouen suru karane:))
p/s:Wish me luck too ok?!hehe..

"Be civil to all; sociable to many; familiar with few; friend to one; enemy to none."-Benjamin Franklin

2 comments:

lina said...

isogashi sungguh walaupun wiken... Raimie still raya holiday... melepet kat rumah aje, sbb mama & papa jd ular sawa, kekenyangan beraya

Izz Qayyim said...

lina,
souka souka..arini takder jemputan open hse,itu yg "beraya" kat tempat lain tu..hihi..tau la jepun ni,asal masuk aki je ntah kenapa masing2 bizi dengan matsuri itu ini,undoukai & tournament situ sini,masing2 berlumba2..nandaka hen da to omowanai?