Friday 28 September 2007

Today's Buka Puasa Menu(280907)

Our buka puasa menu today came with another simple homecooked dishes by Ma.
Me & Pa's favourite Sup Tulang,which could be eaten together with Rice or Noodle.
This is Puding Roti,with vanilla ice cream as topping.Sorry Ma!I spoilt the shape:(For your info.,Ma didn't put in kismis as I don't really like the taste of it..hehe
Sweetie melon for dessert.
Nyum..nyummmmmm...
I'm tired of eating so much food Ma..can I quit?
Guys,perasan tak apa dah jadi pada rambutku???
While Ma shared the spirit of unity as she accompanied me first during dinner time and then waited for Pa to come back from work until 8pm to buka puasa together.

2 comments:

ainizakri said...

Amboi..yummy sungguh Izu kun makan...dgn mata dan muka penuh espression...

Izz Qayyim said...

Aunty Aini,
hihi..memang pon makan dengan penuh perasaan;))