Tuesday 11 September 2007

Ohhh Sweet Memories(Summer Hols 2007)

It's still summer and I'm always in weird moods these days - I was laughing one second...and the next, I feel like crying...
Yahh..I felt strange after came back from my long vacation to my hometown in Malaysia.
Arghh!!I've never felt like this before.Actually I cried to Ma after realized that I was leaving all my beloved cousins & relatives away,right after we boarded on flight MH70 to Narita.
But it was absolutely late and Ma didn't even say a word to me.
Maybe she was sad too as I could see tears fall down from her eyes everytime she pampered me....
Sorry Ma,I just wish that I have more control of my emotions and moods.

Well,besides I also learned many new things from there.

Past is experience! Present is experiment! Future is expectation! Use your experience in your experiment to acheive your expectations & enjoy life...!

It's hard at times to keep in touch with those who really mean so much, but side by side or far apart, a friend lives always inside the heart.

God Bless You :-)

p/s:Happy fasting to all out there('-')/

No comments: