Tuesday 4 September 2007

Back In Action!!!!(040907)

Hi all!!Howdy do???
I'm back in action!!!
So, I've been pretty absent in this space during my stay in Malaysia but that has not been for lack of interesting material to write about.
Otherwise,Ma's studying and traveling has left less time for blogging--both in terms of time for reading my normal amount of news and writing corresponding posts--but the reason I haven't written a travel log is that I wanted to collect all of my thoughts before actually releasing anything in writing.(haha...can you believe it?..no sweat lahhhhh)
Well,for the first post, hopefully up within the next day, will be about the last summer holiday weeks of remembrance and celebration.
So,last but not least,enjoy the photos even if there're lack of tales.
Cheerio('-')/

No comments: