Wednesday 6 June 2007

Today's Me & Yesterday's Souma

Today,I thought I needed to post another photo. Of course I can't take them myself if I want it to be taken in my best angles,so I have to rely on Ma to do this for me....but then again maybe this reflects my mood these days...roll on summer...
I am not always improving myself but I do try to improve what I can manage.
This is Souma.We played together at my house yesterday.
Friends at school,Are big and small
Friends at school,Are best of all!
..and I am 90% agree that "Friendship needs no words..."
This is Souma's Mom-Aunt. Yuuko.I took this picture when they were about to go back home.

p/s:Today's thought..."It's much better for our friends and for ourselves if we drop our expectations and illusions, and accept them all just the way they are"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Main games ek?? 100 yen kashite?? kashite??

Izz Qayyim said...

Uncle Nazmi!!!
cepat balik mai cni...tak sabaq nak jumpa Naael nehhhh
bleh ajaq dia main game 100yen tuh!muahahahhaha...