Sunday 17 June 2007

Firefly

Yo!!!
Have you ever seen or touched any firefly before?
I had..ya,may be yesterday was the first time for me to see fireflies...hehehe..don't be that surprise to hear a Malaysian born first time ever to experience a firefly evening in Kodaira City Central Park,Japan.
I went there together with Ma,Pa,Souma's family & Mei's family.
The event started at 7:30pm and we went there by walk at about 6:00pm.
Well,it was precisely one of my precious experience for I could enter the fireflies' tunnel and saw those little bugs blinking their lights to locate other individuals of the same species for reproduction.

On the way to the park.Mei and Jun were wearing yukata-a Japanese summer garment and casual form of kimono.Mei was in pink,while Jun in blue.
Reached there at 6:30pm and there were many stalls selling snacks,drinks,Japanese traditional food,yakitori(like M'sia's chicken satay) and etc.
Jun & Suzuka
Tsukimi-chan,Souma's little sister...
makan banyak-banyak bagi comey;)..you go girl!!
Pa and the girls
Me..and the girls(?)
Mei,Suzu & I...while queuing for approximately 1 hour in order to see those fireflies and go through the firefly tunnel.
Singing & dancing...havoc sungguhhhhh
Ma,mada nagainokana??Boku wa mou tsukareta yo....
On our way back...sorry to say that we were not allowed to put up any lights when seeing the fireflies..zannendeshitane!
Playing sword with Souma..sempat lagi tu..
Pa,carrying Suzu on his back...she seemed really tired after enjoyed herself at the park,and so did I....
I asked Ma if I could still see firefly in future?
You know what she said to me?
.."laaa..takat kelip-kelip tu kalau nak tengok jom balik M'sia laaa..tak payah susah-susah dok kena beratoq sampai sejam tunggu turn...."
hahahahhaa.....well..well..well..naruhodone:))
But unfortunately I could see her curious face when inside the tunnel;)

No comments: