Thursday 14 June 2007

A Friend In Need

These are some of my friends,cum my dear cousins,since I couldn't recall any of my former kindergarten friends in Malaysia:(..anyway,I missed them so much and keep telling everyone in my class that I'll be going back to see my friends this coming summer holidays.
Last year's pic...how small I was;)
My cousins
Abang Syakir Haziq & I(picture taken last year during Ma's absence)
I loved my pets,but they flew away and left me..huhuhuhu
My friend is nice.
We like to play
We play together every day.
We laugh and cry
And laugh again
Because, you see, we're
Friends
Friends
Friends!

Yesterday,"10 of my school friends" came over to my house and we played together until 6pm.I was really having a great time and they taught me many new Japanese words.That's why I like them very much!!
Ma also has best friends.But they are far away and its really sad that it had to be that way.
And it was also yesterday that Ma received a special song dedication from one of her best friends,Auntie Illeque(yo,thanks dude!).Here goes "Ku Mohon" by Sheila Majid.

KU MOHON
Setiap hari kumohon
Agar Kau sentiasa
Memberiku ketenangan dalam hati... kekuatan
Menempuh segala dugaan yang mencabar ini
Pasti punya ertinya
Engkau beriku harapan
Menjawab segala persoalan
Hadapi semua dengan tenang

Dengan merasa kesyukuran
Ku doa Kau selalu
Mengawasai gerak-geriku
Berkatilah ku penuh rahmat dari Mu

(korus)
Oh Tuhan terangkan hati dalam sanubariku
Oh Tuhan ku berserah segalanya kepadamu
Agar jiwaku tenang dengan bimbingan Mu selalu

Ada kalanya ku merasa hidup ini seperti kaca
Jikalau tidak bersabar
Hancur berderailah akhirnya
Tabahkanlah hatiku
Melalui semua itu... Ooh...
Kuatkanlah
Cekalkanlah diriku

Curahkanlah nikmat Mu pada hidupku

To Ma's best friends,Auntie Hana & Auntie Illeque,here goes something for you too:

My Friend

My Friend,when I think of you.
I think of all that we've been through.
All the times we argue and fight,
I know deep inside that it isn't right.
I, then feel bad and alot of pain.
It feels like I've fallen from the sky like the rain.
I love you dear friend with all of my heart.
But now that you're gone I've fallen apart.
I'm getting better as the days go by.
I wish sometimes this was all a big lie.
I pray to you every night.
It's like you're my fire, a burning light.
My dear friend, I miss you alot.
I still wonder why you were put in that spot.
I know you're in a place much better than here.
Watching and helping me with all of my fear.
Our friendship my dear friend,
we will have to the end.
Friends till the end is what we will be.
Someday we'll be together,
together you and me.

p/s:A friend in need is a friend indeed...('-')/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Iz君、

ママにありがとうを伝えてくだいさいね。。。
いつまでもず~っと良い友達になるから。。今、遠く離れてもIz君のママはいつもAuntieイレーキュとAuntieハナのことを聞いてくれて頼りになれるから。。。
ママのことをいつまでも大事にしてね。。。。
それじゃ。。。”頑張れイチロ”!!!!

Izz Qayyim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

To Mama Qayyim,

Thanks thanks thanks and a million thanks..

Korekara mo yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Izz Qayyim said...

シャジラおばさんとハナおばさん:)
ありがとう!了解で~す。僕はいつまでもママのことを宝物みたいに大事にするから。だって、ママ大好きだもん!おばさんは遠いところにいても、ママは1秒も忘れたことがないみたいよ。じゃ、これからも仲良くしようね('-')/