Friday 1 June 2007

It's June!

Hohohooho..it's already June huh?!
Time really flies and the sixth month of the year comes again,which means there'll be another half a year for me to become one of the members of the 7th. Kid's Club;)

June will be a busy month for me because,
1) I've recently joined Kodaira Rainbows Soccer Club and will be playing soccer every Saturday & Sunday from 08:30 till noon(11:00 or even 14:00!!),which means there'll be no more sweet dreams on my favourite bed until noon..huhuhuhu..actually I myself am not sure whether I do really like soccer,but you know..yeah..just in case!hahaha..anyway,I do believe that with teamwork as the unifying value, Kodaira Rainbows inspires youth to lead healthy lifestyles.So,that's why I'm interested in joining the team.But that was not supposed to be the real reason actually.Well,there's a long long story behind the scene but to make it short, it was all Ma's idea..ya!Anyhow,I'll continue for what ever I am doing and please pray for the success of the player no. 93,O.K.?!Do promise me!!
2) I'll start my swimming class from June 18th until July 20th,and should be able to swim by then!Uhhh...how scary!!!!...but Ma persuaded me much because she also managed to passed the 50 metres swimming test,after attended a very short & intensive 5 days of swimming class during her 1st year study.Guess what?Today she bought me a swimming trunk & cap at a shop,as per directed by the School.Hmm....

3)I've started to join the After-school Care Club at my school,effective today.It was sad for not being able to play with Souma every day like before,but I know that I don't have any choice since Ma is busy with her classes and study,while Pa is even busier with his job.Actually I always feel jealous to see most of colleagues whom their mothers are full time housewives and they could play whenever they want,not like me.But I know..both of my parents are striving hard for our future sake and I do pray for them too!

Well,there'll be a lot more agendas to go and I'll keep this blog updated when the day comes,insyaAllah!

Ahah!A very Happy Birthday goes to Auntie Illeque & Mak Jiji for their 32nd & 27th birthday on June 2nd.Also,same goes to Uncle Azrie for his 31st Birthday on June 9th.May happiness be yours & all the best('-')/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bizi betul qayyim! Tak pa! Soccer & swimming are good! After-school care club pun baguih.. shukudai suma perabih kat situ kan? Malam bolehla usha mama kasi main game lebih masa sket.. hihihi... gambare qayyim.. gambare mama qayyim.. gambare papa qayyim.. yg paling kena gambare auntie ana lerr.. dah june ni.. sensei dah kenen-kenen soh publish first journal.. data cam haprak, nak publish kat URTV buleh la...

Ajzie said...

Happy Birthday semua...

Wahh best mandi manda...Alya n Ammar pun suka..

Izz Qayyim said...

Auntie Hana,
Gambare ichirou!jenuh la tiap2 ari nak ngadap mesin je ek?kalau mesin wat kuey ker..mesin wat kek ker...mesin cetak duwet ke ok la gak..ada produktiviti..hehe

Auntie Azie,
aah...May & June kebetulan ghamai org yg dikenali sambut besday..tumpang syiok lerrrr...

Anonymous said...

waduh.. ko dera qayyim ke umie.... hehehehehe anyway syiok nengok anak ko ler ni sungguh bz ngan menda2 yg berfaedah.. kalo anak aku tetiap ari sponge bob.. tak pun kiteretsu... baguih.. keep it up to be a good mama, yg pasti solat jgn lup ajaq haaa.... itu plg penting ;p

Anonymous said...

Izu?? Mandi pakai seluar dak?? Tak nampak puuunn! Hahahaha!!

Hana... Publish saja banyak2.. dalam malay pun ok!! Janji ada publication!

Doo ka naaa!! Macam macam dugaan la ni noo!! Alhamdulillah!!

Izz Qayyim said...

Aunt. Syde,
itu la..Mama tu saja ja penuhkan schedule kiter..dia kata,"biaq pi!klu tak dok umah gheja nak main game ja"..huhuhuhu

Uncle Nazmi,
pakai!pakai!karang ada org lari kalau masuk pool bulat ja..haha!