Friday 8 June 2007

My First Plant

This is my first plant-Asagao @ Morning Glory.And my duty is to make sure that they are having enough "food"..err..water I mean!...ippai omizu wo nonde,ookiku na-re!!(Drink more water & grow bigger)hahaha..remembering me of phrases that Ma used to say to me during meals.."Ippai gohan wo tabete,ookina-re!!"(Eat more rice & grow bigger!)just can't wait to see them growing fast and keep praying that the flowers will bloom before I left for Malaysia,this summer hols:)
Actually,a couple of weeks ago,I brought back from school a few tiny seeds of "asagao" and Ma helped me to plant it in her "mini garden".Well,I'm happy for Ma,since she has another thing to do instead of taking care of me,Pa,my pet "kabutomushi",houseworks and even her own study.Gambare Mama('-')/I'm sure you could at least be at eased whenever you see those plants...Subhanallah!
Ma's chillies....
The eldest!
The brinjal-to-be
The tomato-to-be
Pudina,received from Aunt. Nad:)..many thanks!
The spinaches.It was Tok Ki@Pa's Dad who sent us the seeds from Malaysia.Many thanks to you too,Atok!I'll eat them all and be as strong as Popeye huh?!

P/S:That day...Ma was stunned when she saw me handing over a few cents(it's a 100yen,5yen,1yen&2cents-M'sia syilings)to her,after she said to me that she had no enough money in the wallet(actually she forgot to withdraw them from the bank)to pay for my English tuition fee.I don't really understand what it was all about but what I know is I feel so sorry to Ma at that time and wiling to give what ever I have in my savings.And I almost cried too after Ma refused to take the money but suddenly hugged me tight.She,then explained."My son,thank God you are a very kind hearted little boy.I'm proud of you and stay as the way you are until death.Promise me!".And Ma,you have my word,insyaAllah!

2 comments:

Hani said...

amboi!! dia pun dah ghajin bercucok tanam ka?
yang menyacak kat ataih tu cabai melaka ka?

Izz Qayyim said...

K.Hani..
hehehhe..chek pon nak la jugakkkk..hihihi..shoshinsha de iroiro oshietekudasai m(_ _)m
hat dok menyacak tu cabai melaka ka cabai jepon ka pon tak tau la...tgk ghupa sama ja!belasah ja la...janji cabai!;)