Thursday 15 November 2007

★From Sweet Potatoes★

Last week my classmates and I went to dig the sweet potatoes that we planted some where during spring or summer at Takasugi Nouen.It was one of the annual school projects and we had so much fun.I also brought back some for Ma to cook.And this is what Ma made for me-Cucur Keria or Kuih Keria.I like it!I like it!!coz Ma made it almost the same like my favourite doughnuts,and I really called and introduced them to my Japanese friends as Malaysian Doughnuts,instead of Cucur/Kuih Keria:P
Before..
After..

2 comments:

Sya-Hanim Husni said...

psttt.....qayyim...mai sini nk habaq....gula tu sepatutnya mama qayyim sira..bukan taboq kot ataih mcm cucoq donat tuh....ni kes lupa ka kes segan ka xtau la...hehehehe

Izz Qayyim said...

cheyah oits...sira dahh..tapi qayyim tik maw makan..dia kata ni bukan donut!hah!sudahhh..tu yg mak dia repair wat lagu donut taboq gula kok ataih tu....huhuhu..jadi la m'sian doughnut!