Thursday 15 November 2007

☆Congrats My Dear Cousins☆

Big congrats from Ma,Pa & I to my dear cousins,Abang Anas,Kak Aifa & Kak Ngah Afieqah,for getting 5As in their UPSR.They're actually the son and daughter to Ma's big sisters,Mak Long(Alor Setar),Mak Ngah(Putrajaya) & Mak Lang(Kangar).
Time really flies!Ma could still remember holding them in her arms when they were babies.And now see!They'll be in Junior High School in less than 2 months(^o^)
Well,being born in the same year made them very close to each other,by which they're seldom being called as "The 3 Little Pigs"..ghee..yup!they're born in 1995,the year of Pig/Boar according to Chinese calendar.
Do you know yours too?Click here & check it out:)
Me?I was born in the year of Dragon..yahh..The Golden Dragon huh!(depa kata manyak ongg..tak tau la tang mana yang ong nya...wallahualam!).Ma & Pa?Owhh...they are the Rabbits..hehe!
Abang Anas & I
Kak Aifa;)
Kak Ngah:)

No comments: