Saturday 7 November 2009

On Seven-Eleven

It was a very bright sunny day and Pa brought us to Tama Zoological Park today.
Actually that was my second time there(my first time was during my trip with classmates somewhere around this year).
Chara and I wanted to see elephants, giraffes and bears and we weren't disappointed.
So lucky!!
The "over-excited" me!tehehe..
Chara was also extremely happy to go for strolling inside the zoo:)
Chara & I,with the cutie Cubs(^-^)v
The pure happiness of being an "Abang"..I'm blessed!
Before entering the Koala House.
Anyway,I got to know that Koala is a supa-dupa lazy dude:P..they sleep all day and only wake up purposely to eat!Owh mannn!!!
Ermm..what's this??
The African Elephant.They're rather small compared to the Asian ones.Weird huh?!
The Flamingos just made me happppyyyy!!
Can you see the lion was so near to those on the bus??huhu..scary thing!
Just imagine..ohohohoho..
I loikeee this butterfly(*^-^*)coz it looks like M'sia one..huhu..ku mahu pulang!!
Hey!I found "M'sia"!!!!hehe..nahhh..it was just a similar-looking "kubah masjid"
Autumn was on their way..
The 3 of us(^-^)v
Pa & Chara
The 3 of us,again!!hehe..

No comments: