Saturday 31 October 2009

Hallo.ween Party(31102009)

I joined Abe-san for a Hallo.ween party on 10/31 evening.Actually it was just for FUN and in fact those attending the party were regardless of religion and lack of knowledge on Hallo.ween itself..ahaks!
(Ada ka depa tanya Ma apa itu Hallo.ween??How dare you!..How could you??coz me too never know such!!muekekekke..)
Well,the party was great and Ma brought some sweets & snacks for the kids-on-the-blocks and also the "InaRi-ZusHi" for our dinner.Yahh..she noted that we could never put on hopes on the non-Halal food served:(
Owhh..who did I become?Ummm..I donno..I just wore what ever I had in the house(plus a mask that Ma grabbed with only RM5 at PaDang Besaq:P..ahaks!),though I felt a little embarrassed,but I had so much fun. :).
Chara?She was left at home with Pa;)..
Some of those at the party:)
The Moms..
Having dinner with my frens:)
Some of the gals(^-^)v
Hand-made origami cake,by Yuna-chan
So real!!..the fruit jelly by TakuMa's Mom;)
Crackers & cheese by Yu-kun's Mom..simple!
Ma brought these..
And these..
It's Hallo.ween!!!Brought back all the way from US,by Abe Papa(*^-^*)
Some of the desserts..

No comments: