Thursday 19 November 2009

My Apologize:D

Sorry!Sorry!Sorry!!..for my very loooooonggg silence!
I'm here,no where to go,but sooo MA.LAS!!Besides hands full of daily tasks and guess what?I have my own FB account already!Hoorayy!!
Ahaks..err..must I give a celebration on it?Un-no..actually Pa created it for me for I always interframing him playing BeJewelled:P
Well,to start with,here I am..alive & kicking around,with my various faces-off;)
Good boy's smile:)
Anxious Me!
I'm rather Happy-Go-Lucky(^-^)v
Urghhhh!!
So what!!?
Blurghhhh..:P
Uhuk!uhuk!!I'm sad..:(

My sweetie Chara can now walk..how time flies!

It's Chara's 2nd autumn and she's darn freezing..grrrr
Naughty!!
She was like,"Apa tengok-tengok??Any prob babe?"..ahaks!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

apa username FB,
bak mai sinie..nak add bleh...
:)

Ms Eton

Izz Qayyim said...

izz qayyim le aunty;)

Ajzie said...

alahai cuteeeeeeee nya... abg n adik..

PerantauSepi1306 said...

hehehe sweet chara and the many faces of qayyim... ;D

Unknown said...

Bagus lah Qayyum..Chara pun dah besar yea :-)

Fit said...

sudah lama tak jenguk kat sini.. sejak berFB..

gambatte ne IQ!!