Tuesday 25 November 2008

My Dear "Aki-chan"

Qayyim & Qaysara(*^-^*)

Autumn is,indeed the crowning glory of the year and I like this season very much!In my previous entries on "autumn" or "aki" in KoDaiRa,I wrote about what I thought of this harmony autumn,a second spring when every leaf is a flower.
Now I have my own "Aki-chan"(at first I wanted my lil' sist's name to be "Aki Imanie Qaysara") and she's like a deeper blue skies with clear and chilled nights to me.OMG!!!

Let's see today's IIQ(*^-^*)
.."heartless"nya muka!
huhuhuhu..
...qaysara atas riba "kawan"@Pa
Qaysara's new habit-hisap ibu jari tangan-..isk isk iskkkk!

6 comments:

lina said...

auntie nak cakap haa... nnt auntie datang Nihon, siap adik IQ tu auntie picit-picit pipi dia. hehehe

Izz Qayyim said...

lari lariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...dari auntie lina!muekekekkeke

Anonymous said...

serious gaban mukanye...garang woohooo..

-riena-

Sya-Hanim Husni said...

tudia pipi....kue pau 2 ringgit inti ayam nihhhhhhhh.........x sabaq nak tokak aihhhhhhh................

Izz Qayyim said...

riena,
mmg garang sehhhh..hehehhe

cheyah!
pipi tu kdg2 kuepau 2inggit..kdg2 mcm ayam kenny rogers black pepper pon ada..hehe

KakNi said...

MashaAllah, bila tengok pipi dia tu... penuh! geram sungguh!