Tuesday 13 March 2007

Ma & Pa's Favourite Korean Movie-My Girl

Mama & Papa's favourite Korean Movie-MY GIRL...one of the best movies ever seen!!..aku pon tumpang sekaki gak!hehhe..sampai Mama lewat hantar aku gi tadika gara2 berjaga sampai subuh tengok citer nih!well,I just love Lee Da Hae(the heroin la..)& lost count of the number of times I laughed throughout "My Girl"..naper la x tau dari dulu lagi citer yg nie best??...ahaks!tengkiu Uncle Nazmiiiiiii..susah2 ajaaaaa...bleh pinjam lagi!
The Cast....from left:
Lee Dong Wook,Lee Da Hae,Park Si Yeon & Lee Jun Ki
Hero & Heroin....Gong Chan(Dong Wook) & Yoo Rin(Da Hae)
Wallaaa....camner la Korea Film Industry manage to continuously churn out this kinda handsome & super fine-looking male actor?<=by Mama..hiihi..go Ma!go!!

Reviewer's thought:
"My Girl"..funny as it sounds & after all, I realize that I'm beginning to love dramas that don't drag and lives up to the moment.
The movie is unique in many ways in which it isn't a completely melodramatic drama, nor is it an out and out comedy. I laughed a lot more than I cried watching this drama and my God, I kept my tissues at bay until the last 3 episodes because the first thirteen were seriously physiotherapy for my stomach muscles.
Finally,I rate "My Girl" a 4.5 out of 5 stars and trust me on this one: you won't need that much tissue, but be prepared for a hell of a stomach exercise session!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum,
amboi!! sakan noh ber blog :D

Izz Qayyim said...

K.Hani..hehehehe..saja tgh tarak gheja nehhhhhh