Sunday 20 July 2008

Natsu Yasumi!


It's holiday time and summer hols is a once a year occasion.I could still remember my last year's holidays in M'sia and it happened to be my sweetest memories ever!But surely a month stopped over was not enough and I begged for more from Ma & Pa.But how to do?

This year I have no choice but to make a full use of my summer hols here in Tokyo.Hangat!Hangat!
My first agenda was attending "学研"(GAK.KEN-similar to KU.MON),followed by watching "Po.nyo" in the evening.Yeah!!Yatta!Yatta!And for sure I went to soccer training in the morning and swimming class at KONAMI after finished GAK.KEN.What a busy weekend!But Ma said that was worth for me or if not I'll just stay at home and play DS or Wii..huhu!That's it!

Err..Po.nyo?Well,the story was nice and it was cute to see the relationship between Po.nyo and Sousuke,a 5 year old little boy.Actually,Po.nyo is a goldfish princess who wishes to become human and Sousuke is a five year old boy who somehow becomes involved with Ponyo.A sense of closeness between a parent and child is a theme of the film.But the story was beyond my expectation because I thought it was something similar to Tonari.No.Totoro,and I was absolutely wrong!Yappa jidai ga chigau naaa tte kanji(^-^)v

Ma went to check-up yesterday and alhamdulillah everything was OK.Baby's weight is very close to 2000gram in her 31 weeks old and she has a 34 weeks old baby's length!Yare!Yare!(*^-^*)

Pa has restarted on his Wii Fit this morning and doing well with it,inspite of a few shocked overs!Go Pa!Go!Semput nampakkkkkk...ghee!!:P

3 comments:

Sya-Hanim Husni said...

Mana gamaq bebi? NK tgk gak.....idung penyet ka, idung kembang? hhehehehe......

Ada sehat ka?????

PerantauSepi1306 said...

waaa.. dha cuti skool kat sana ye... cian qayyim nak balik kg ye... takpe teman mama nanti leh jaga baby sesama kan ;D

umie... syonots nya membuyung tu.. ahhhhh jeles lagilah ayatku padamu ekekekekekee

Izz Qayyim said...

cheyah!
idong menten tinggi..muehehe..nnt la klu ghajin tempek gamag dia kt cni(^-^)v

sydde,
sonots aa tp paneh!mcm anak sulong lak ko..hehe!