Thursday 24 April 2008

Swimming Again!

It was very HOT yesterday,yet extremely too early for summer!

I told you before right?That I've started going to KONAMI,an excellent sports club and "gaijin-friendly",for my swimming class since July last year.Well,actually yesterday was my last class for Wednesdays because from now on I'll be only attending the Saturdays classes in accordance to Ma's special reasons(*^-^*)
The classes are conducted in Japanese,which is no problem,you just copy what the person next to you is doing.It's a lot of fun,with a good atmosphere.And,if you watch the older kids,you'll see that when they do eventually swim,they do it extremely well.

So do I!
In my previous post,I told you that I was in Level 16,but I can now swim in my 13th Level,without using any helper on my back. Alhamdulillah!

But before leaving for KONAMI,I'd to do my homework-Maths & Japanese Language(Reading & Kanji Writing).Well,I love both of them and always looking forward to finish them off immediately after I reached home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kak umie, jom bukak matsujun club jommm.. hahaha.. tak laratttt sangat2 tgk dia kan.. kakkoiii!!

siapakah gerangan srikandi yg masuk dai kak umie tuh.. kak umie bukak table la. kite ala2 mini gath stfoga. hihi

Anonymous said...

Seronok dapat 'added value' belajar di Jepun, macam Izz, kutip pengalaman sejak kecil di negara matahari terbit ye.sampaikan salam tahniah utk Izz

Izz Qayyim said...

salam rajiah:)
insyaAllah..akan disampaikan...itulah,sementara berada di negara org,value added itulah yg kita x boleh ketinggalan ye!

waniey-chan,
ghamai ek yg minat matsujun..jom jom wat club wehhh!!hehe...gilosssssss
kohai akak 2thn bwh yg masuk ni..dia amik MBA kt waseda,ada family..eh!apa no. tel waniey ek?akk terdelete ma aritu..gomennachai..zehi oshietene!