Wednesday 9 April 2008

People Change..

..and so do I (^-^)v
Well,I mean my appearance and not my behavior.I'm still the old IQ that you use to know,before or after.The only thing that Ma's hoping me to change is my supa-dupa hyperactive actions.Dari kecik sampai ke besar tak berubah-ubah..believe me if I tell you that I had a fight with my In.dian classmate at 3 and received 2 stitches at the center of my forehead!Phewww..well,besides that Pa & Ma said that I'm simple!
Yup..boys are simple and straight forward compared to girls.Though I'm not simple enough when it comes to g.a.m.e...whoopss!I'm very particular to that!
But you see,the more you make friends,the more you'll encounter various kinds or patterns of people's behavior.Anyway,just try to deal with them the best you can or just avoid them..huhuhu..if they simply can do it to you,then why not you...haha!kejamnya dunia ini!!
Me,at 2 (*^-^*)
Me,at 7.5 (^-^)v

2 comments:

KakNi said...

Eewww so innocent at 2 but so 'brutal' at 7.5 eh?


p/s once auntie ahni....... no changed url to: kularilari.blogspot.com

Izz Qayyim said...

salam k.ahni!
wendu nya lahaiiiiiii...
ho laa....kicik2 inesen..mai besaq ja brutel...seropa mak dia la:P..hehehe

okeh!nnt saya tgk url baghu akak tu na!jane!!!