Sunday 1 July 2007

Soccer Day

Parents' & Children Soccer Tournament was being held at my school yesterday,and both of my parents participated in the games.
Pa played with the upper level,while Ma,the second time in history after her soccer tournament during younger ages,played together with my team(kindergarten,1st&2nd level team).
It was really fun although both of them suffered muscular pain on the next day:)
For me,soccer is not just a sport,but it's also a way of life. In short,soccer is the world most popular sports and it is important that soccer athletes realize that soccer is the world most popular language.
The game...Pa's in red Arsenal jersey,but guess where am I???
Ended up to be...we lost to Pa's team by 2-0
Father & son...
Macam tengah buat aksi dalam iklan:)
Kodaira Rainbow's Junior Team...
...orang dok tengok bola,budak berdua nie dok sebok main "semut"...
Some more shot on my team...it's me in back no.#93
"Guys!here comes the deadly mimizu@cacing"
I'm tired and no words can described...
Ryuu Suzuki,my classmate..I took this pic of him;)..gatainya muka!
Ryuu and Souma...the classmate,cum teammate
Tsukimi..Souma's little sister..she's always there!!

No comments: