Friday 13 July 2007

My Pet-Kabutomushi In Action

Yes!yes!!!!!Look what I got..a giant kabutomushi (rhinoceros beetle) !!..
This is what I've been telling you guys previously..the last part of -My Pet-Kabutomushi-..huhuhu..how sad...
I tried to hold it on my own this evening but it was ferociously powerful and its strong hooked legs refused to let go of my tiny fingers.Sakit jugak la!I was shocked actually...
The ones in red & yellow are their food...bugs' jelly...oooo..almost forgot!I actually had 2 of them, a pair of hero & heroin:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe.. lippa na "tanduk" desune!! tapi awat warna merah? bukan kabuto mushi warna hitam ka? ka.. sebab qayyim punya kabuto mushi ni muda pasai tu warna merah.. kaa.. hanpa pi kaler pakai magic color? akakakkaka

Izz Qayyim said...

haha!"tsuno" la wehh...lippa da zou!!kabuto mushi ni mula branak mmg kaler merah tua,campor dgn effect flash camera;)..paihtu dah lama2 dia makin matured kaler itam laaaa..(nie kata mak kabutomushi:))..aku la tuhh..sapa lagi!