Sunday 14 June 2009

Chara is 9 Months (*^-^*)

Chara is 9 months today and I'm impressed with her day by day.
She can now:
- Remember more specific information,such as where her toys are in the house.
- Able to imitate actions she's seen as long as a week before.
- Understand when she's pleased us and we would always offer her specific praises in trilinggual,such as "Yatta!"(in Japanese),"Good Girl!!"(in English) and "Pandai!!"(in Malay).
- Very social and granting broad smiles to everyone she meets,yet at times she might be even tempered or switch her moods quite dramatically.
- Gestures for attentions and even wave goodbye(and say "Bye Bye or Ta Ta) when she sees Ma,Pa or I head for the door.
- Bend her knees and know how to sit after standing.Pa taught her how to crawl up stairs and cruise(Ma definitely doesn't like this!),moving around upright while holding onto furniture.She's also happy enough to walk if she has a hold of something,but she wont stand up unless there is some thing for her to hold onto.
..and many more rough actions which I "accidently" taught her:P
My name is QaySara(^-^)v
Before I was inside this walker,yet now I'm holding it from outside!:P
Inside my sleeping court(Ma has to tide me up or if not I'll crawl out:P)
Sleeping beauty..zzzzzz *The red dots on her left arm are the BCGs..tskk!

2 comments:

hana said...

sudah besarrr! raya nanti boleh pakai kebaya dah!

Ajzie said...

Tomei nyaaaaaa chara nih