Tuesday 28 October 2008

Fourty Four

My little sister,Qaysara is "44" today.
I love to see her laugh,
and her sad face could make me down too:(
Ma said when I was 44 days,I was left at Tok's house while Pa & Ma went to South Thai for hari raya(I was born on 15 Syaaban, 1.5 months before hari raya)shopping,together with my aunties.

Today,Ma brought Qaysara to my friend,Abe-san's house to meet with my other classmates' moms and it seemed that she loved to meet people and had so much fun(she laughed a lot!).

P/S:Ma said,"Kejapnya rasa dah 44 hari melahirkan Qaysara.二人の子供の顔を見るたびに心が癒される~(*^-^*)"

2 comments:

Sya-Hanim Husni said...

Sakan aih Che Cumi....kalah abg IQ aih...pipi cam kue pau....gerammm.....hehehe

PerantauSepi1306 said...

semangat sara nie.. hehehehe auntie geget pipi leh ;D