Tuesday 20 May 2008

Taifu Sudah Maliiiii

Kuasa Allah!Tahun ni memang awal betul taifu@typhoon melanda kepulauan Jepun ni sebab selalunya bulan 6 ke atas,bersempena dengan datangnya musim panas,barulah berita mengenai taifu ni muncul di kaca tv.
Well,here in Koda.ira,it started to rain since yesterday evening until approximately 10am this morning.Alhamdulillah,after that Ma terus sidai baju kat luar sebab nak dijadikan cerita masa Baby Fina tengah "ohirune" tadi,dek lena sangat dibuai mimpi sedar-sedar pampers dah bocor!Adedededeh..kena la Ma mendobi segala-galanya..hehe!natsukashikatta!
And for me,I went to school as usual this morning,wearing my rain coat,rain boots and umbrella.And despite of fighting with the heavy rain and the strong wind,alhamdulillah I managed to arrive at school with Daisuke-kun and my other friends safely.And since the taifu was gone,I was thinking of going out and play with my other friends but Ma said I could only do it until 5pm because of the appointment with dentist at 5:30pm.Oh gosh!!!Matakayoooooooooo!!!Well,actually I learned a lot from friends.What Ma always remind me is to be sincere in friendship and never hurt your friends' feelings,coz Allah knows all and He'll reply me with the same challenge if I ever do that to my friends.InsyaAllah,I'll keep your words in my mind Ma and try not to frustrated you for I'm your big son and I'll prove to you that I can!

P/S:Yesterday I didn't go anywhere for I wanted to play with Baby Fina and it was really fun!Thanks Allah for your precious gift,although she's not here permanently.Bleh gak la menumpang kasih pada yang sudi(*^-^*)

3 comments:

Simanis said...

Mie, thankz link aku! Ada baby ready made rupenye...hehehe....comel tul.

PerantauSepi1306 said...

take care haaa umie.. manyak tol bencana alam skang ni... apa2 hal aku doakan sopaya ko sekeluarga dilindungi Allah sentiasa, K.

Izz Qayyim said...

alina!
aah...best dpt baby ready made ni..hehehe...kejap je dh besau!

syde,
insyaAllah...kt mesia pon kelmarin kecoh dgn earthquake kt sumatera utara tu kan?..take care gak aaaaa